[Seaside] newbie question

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu May 15 09:30:52 CEST 2003

Well, I wouldn't recommend developing on a headless image, though you
*can* technicaly write code using the WABrowser component in your web
browser.  But I wouldn't do that for anything more than minor tweaks.

You're much better developing in another image, and then using DVS or
something to pull the new version into the headless squeak.  There is a
component that lets you file in DVS packages from the web.

Julian