[Seaside] [DL] feedback

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sat May 17 13:24:58 CEST 2003

Hi all!
	I have found an incompaibility between Dandelion and Seaside Category
names.
It seems the slash (/) in the name of the Seaside categories
(Seaside/Kernal) generate an error during the Output Phase.
A level primitive failed to generate the correct directory, because you
cannot create a directory or file
  named "something/somethingelse" in Unix/Window/MacOS X.

Remember, the '/' is a reserved char!!;)

To resolve this, I suggest to fix dandelion...
I'd like to do this fix...
Do you have some good suggestions?
Cheers, gio

--
    [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | Temi cio' che conosci, non
http://www.siforge.org   |