[Seaside] Forms and call:

Jim Menard jimm at io.com
Mon May 19 14:03:57 CEST 2003

I started writing an app using call: to move from component to
component (for example, from a search box component to a results list
component, and from there to a single item viewer).

Then I wanted to add a constant page title, menu/nav bar on the left,
and other relatively constant stuff like that.

I started looking at WSMFrame. It looks like WSMFrame uses goto: to
change the contents of the main part of the page. Should I be looking
at goto: instead of call:? I also notice that the main component is
wrapped inside another component that seems to do nothing. Why?

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm at io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"Rumor has it the internet is out of money. Pack your stuff and go