[Seaside] The best combination of stuff for SeaSide?

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Wed May 21 17:57:58 CEST 2003

Sorry for my slow replay: I had some trouble with the account that I was
using for mailing-lists.

> Lukas, have you found a work around that get's this
> working on Mac OSX?

Unfortunately I did not find a Squeak work-around for that problem yet.
What I am doing now, is to use Apache (this is quite easy on Mac OS X, as
everything is installed and ready to run) to forward the requests either to
Seaside or to my local resource-directory.

Of course this is not really the way I intended it to do, but I don't have
the time to dig into that any deeper: I just needed such an environment
immediately to be able to continue working.

Thanks for your help, I will retry when someone is able to come up with a
FileDirectory fix ...

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli