[Seaside] new snapshot, VW, emailing stack traces

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Wed May 28 15:45:49 CEST 2003

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Pennell, David wrote:

> I took a few minutes to file this in and found the following:

Thanks for taking the time.  I'll post a new version soon to try to
resolve these...

> - You also need to load the SUnit parcel.
> - TestCase is Xprogramming.Sunit.TestCase

Is there anything I easily do to automate this?

> - UndefinedObject>>renderOn: doesn't file in because UndefinedObject
> class>>methodsFor: is disabled in VW 7.

Interesting.  Why??

> There are still lots of classes in Undeclared and lots of missing
> methods, but being able to easily filein is a huge step forward.

There isn't a simple way to get a complete list of these, is there?
Since I'm writing code to create these VW fileOuts, one thing it could do
is copy in whatever support methods (or classes) from Squeak are needed.