[Seaside] Gardner fun

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Nov 11 12:46:28 CET 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 00:45, Brian Brown wrote:
> I did this in a Workspace:
> GWObjectMemoryStorage wikis removeKey: 'devinfo'.
> GWSwikiConverter convert:
> '/Volumes/brian/Squeak/ComSwiki/swiki/devinfo' toWikiInMemory:
> 'devinfo'.

That's probably the best way but you need to use '/devinfo' I think. The
second step is to actually configure a Gardner Wiki with that - in the
Seaside config screen, create a new app and make sure you select
GWSession for the session class, that'll pop up some extra fields that
will let you configure the wiki.

(sorry for answering so late - I simply forgot to keep current with the
Seaside list...)

--
tric, the new way             http://www.tric.nl         <cg at tric.nl>
Eerbeek, The Netherlands      tel +31 313 650854         fax +31 313 650967