[Seaside] Getting Seaside/Comanche to listen on a single IP address?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Nov 11 16:01:49 CET 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 15:14, Ian Prince wrote:
> How can I restrict Seaside/Comanche to listen on a specified ip address?

Not.

Unless you're on Linux and use the vserver kernel patch. But not on the
Squeak level, the socket code simply hasn't got the interface to do it.

> For the moment I'm getting around the issue by running 2 Comanche
> servers on different ports and using Apache virtual hosts. Just
> wondering about the possibility of a pure Comanche solution...

I think that's a sensible solution in any case, if only because you can
firewall the high port and then selectively allow access to Seaside apps
from the Apache config.

Regards,

Cees