[Seaside] A Day At The Beach

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Nov 14 23:22:14 CET 2003

On Nov 14, 2003, at 8:03 AM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have just completed an article, 'A Day At The Beach', describing our
> first exploration of the Seaside Web Application Framework for Squeak
> Smalltalk. The article contains source code for a simple four-function
> calculator web application with full backtracking.
>
> http://homepage.mac.com/svc/ADayAtTheBeach/index.html
>
> In any case, we think Seaside is really great -- thanks beta4 !
> We will certainly be using it in the future.

Thanks for the great article.  Do you mind if I include your calculator
as one of the examples that ships with Seaside?

Just a minor point - the article refers to SeaSide, and I prefer the
single word Seaside (like Smalltalk vs. SmallTalk, I guess ;).  It
would be best if everyone were consistent with this usage.

Cheers,
Avi