[Seaside] A Day At The Beach

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Sat Nov 15 09:31:20 CET 2003

On 14 Nov 2003, at 23:22, Avi Bryant wrote:

> Thanks for the great article.  Do you mind if I include your
> calculator as one of the examples that ships with Seaside?

Of course not, please do !

I believe there is still a minor problem with the CSS: we did this on
Mac OS X, and found the layout to be OK on Linux, but I believe that on
Windows/IE the buttons are not really square... If anyone can verify or
even better fix this that would be great.

> Just a minor point - the article refers to SeaSide, and I prefer the
> single word Seaside (like Smalltalk vs. SmallTalk, I guess ;).  It
> would be best if everyone were consistent with this usage.

OK - I'll change that - I really hate it when people write SmallTalk ;-)

Sven Van Caekenberghe - mailto:sven at beta9.be
Beta Nine - software engineering - http://www.beta9.be
.Mac - svc at mac.com - http://homepage.mac.com/svc

"Lisp isn't a language, it's a building material." - Alan Kay