[Seaside] HTTP Server Structure

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Mon Nov 17 16:57:05 CET 2003

Thanks to the excellent tutorials, it was no problem to start building
Seaside applications.

I am however at a loss at how the larger HTTP server infrastructure
(Comanche ?) works.
Does there exist *any* good/recent documentation about this ?
By looking at some code and wiki pages, there seem to be multiple HTTP
servers...

For example, what is the right/simple way to serve some static files ?
There seem to be several ways of doing it, but I can't get any of them
to work reliably. Where can I learn more about this ?

Thx,

Sven