[Seaside] Gardner, SmallWiki, Swiki, or?

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Tue Nov 18 08:12:43 CET 2003

Well, I want to plug a wiki into my site:

   http://www.bountifulbaby.com

Click the "Forum" button on my site-- that's where the wiki will go.

Or maybe I should say, when the "Forum" button is clicked, you are to be
taken to my Wiki.  The Wiki probably doesn't particularly need to be
integrated with the rest of the site.  Or should it?  Hmm...

I'm currently running Squeak 3.5, Comanche 5.x, Seaside 2.3b

Which wiki should I try?

Gardner seems cool, but as I mentioned, I don't particular see the need
to have my Wiki be part of Seaside.  Or just maybe I'm missing the big
picture here, and not seeing some advantage that exists by integrating
it with Seaside.

Plus Gardner requires SmallWiki?  And SmallWiki requires Comanche 6.x?
 And I'm running Comanche 5.x.

Hmm, maybe I should just run another image for the wiki?  How about I
just download an existing Com/Wiki combo and run it as a separate image?

Decisions, decisions... anybody got any advice?

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt
Bountiful Baby