[Seaside] Gardner, SmallWiki, Swiki, or?

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Tue Nov 18 20:12:34 CET 2003

The version of SmallWiki that Chris ported and that I worked on looks
like it's newer than the one Gardner was using.  It seems to handle
nested lists just fine.  So, I think it's probably the newer parser.  My
monticello based version and the SmallWiki package on SqueakMap both
have this newer looking parser.

- Stephen