[Seaside] Gardner, SmallWiki, Swiki, or?

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Tue Nov 18 23:28:00 CET 2003

That's how I would lean...though I really wish the SmallWiki on
SqueakMap was in Monticello format (pester Chris about that).  I
wouldn't rule out Gardner though...down the road it may have some
advantages being built on top of Seaside (and plugging in the newer
parser is pretty trivial work).  It'll probably be easy to migrate a
wiki back and forth between Gardner and SmallWiki since I think they use
the same DOM in addition to the parser.

- Stephen