[Seaside] HTTP Performance

Pablo Iaría iariap at tutopia.com
Wed Nov 19 16:17:17 CET 2003

Hello Sven,

Very interesting....but I think the evaluation you did seems to be a
bit unfear, just because seaside is much more than jsp or apache. It
could be more adecuate to compare seaside with struts or some other
web application framework to see the "real" deference (and also test
the developent time/effort).

Best regards,
 Pablo