[Seaside] HTTP Performance

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Nov 19 19:03:16 CET 2003

Hi Guys,

If you're interested in improving these matters then write a benchmark which
a poor VM guy like myself is able to understand ;-) IOW, I don't use
Comanche, I don't use Seaside (this time without the capital "S" ;) so if
you want to improve things get us something we can run on a single machine
without a huge setup beforehand. I'm sure Ian would be happy to work on this
as well provided that you can come up with a benchmark that shows the
problem.

Cheers,
  - Andreas