[Seaside] Gardner or SmallWiki installation

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Nov 28 11:08:20 CET 2003

On Fri, 2003-11-21 at 00:35, Nevin Pratt wrote:
> It's GWSession>>createRootFromRequest:
>
> The first statement in it is 'self halt'.

Err... oops?

Anyway, you'll be better off with the version from my MC repository. It
actually works.

Yes, I know I should be updating SqueakMap, but I simply don't have the
time to build a new package with all prereqs, go to the website,
etcetera (should be a single button press process - maybe someday...).
I'll probably have to update the entry to show no download link