[Seaside] [BUG] VW High load problem

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Oct 2 17:17:48 CEST 2003

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the report.  That's a rather odd bug -  I've certainly never
seen anything like it happen in Squeak.

I'm pretty swamped for the next few days but I'll work on reproducing and
hopefully fixing this some time early next week.

Incidentally in my tests (with Squeak, on an Athlon 1.4Ghz), I
typically see closer to 50 requests per second.  It's hard to know how
much of that difference is the hardware, how much is the VW port, etc.