[Seaside] [BUG][TEST] #pageExpired

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 6 22:24:00 CEST 2003

Hi Avi,

> I can't reproduce this problem.  What version of Seaside do you see it
> with?

you are right, we cannot reproduce this in a clean image. We must have
accidently messed up something in our development image.

Btw, the trick you told me about expiring all the old pages works
perfectly. Probably somebody else might want to use that piece of code
in its own application, so there is a short description how to add it:

We've created a subclass of WASession and added the following code into
the initialize message:

	transaction := WATransaction new.
	self addFilter: transaction.

Then we've created another message to expire all old pages containing
the following commands:

	self removeFilter: transaction.
	transaction close.
	self bookmarkForExpiry.