[Seaside] [BUG][TEST] #pageExpired

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Tue Oct 7 10:26:27 CEST 2003

Hi Markus,

> I'm curious, for what problem is the trick a solution?

we use it to expire all our old pages when something significantly
changes in our model. We had problems, because some customers thought
that they could use the back-button to undelete entities after they
deleted them. So after such a irreversible operation, we simply expire
all the pages to avoid errors.

First we tried to use http header-fields to tell browsers not to cache
our pages, but that did not work properly with Internet Explorer.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli