[Seaside] Strange Image Grow

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Sat Oct 11 08:01:44 CEST 2003

There was a bug in Seaside that prevented it from clearing the cache
properly.  I'm not sure if we've made a release since I put that fix in
- I suspect not.  Can't quite remember where it is, but the problem was
a case of using #allInstances instead of #allSubInstances.  If you
search for senders of the #allInstances in Seaside, you should  be able
to find it pretty easy.

Julian