[Seaside] Strange Image Grow

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sun Oct 12 18:41:56 CEST 2003

I have installed the last version of Seaside (Rev 54) and  I have found
the method

    clearAllHandlers
        self allSubInstances do: [:ea | ea clearHandlers]

on WARegistry.

Now memory grow seems fixed!

The expression
    Continuation allSubInstances size
do not grow indefinitly, but clear caches cannot slash it to zero.

All seems fine now, but I fear Magma do not correctly remove some "dead"
objects, and this is a major issue.
Anyway, thank you a lot and a small question: why a lot of Seaside
Classes do not have comments?

--
  [   [  [ JJ ]  ]   ]  | First, they ignore you. Then they laugh
http://www.siforge.org  |          Mahatma Ghandi