[Seaside] How to set the mime-type of a response?

Ian Prince ian at inextenso.com
Wed Oct 15 19:31:42 CEST 2003

Hello All,

I have been following Seaside since 0.91 and it reminds me of Bobo back
in 1998 before it became Zope - wonderfully simple and elegant.

Anyway here's my first question: I am trying to return the contents of
a file read from disk (or created on the fly) but can't find out how to
set its mime-type.

In Zope/DTML I think this would be as follows for a PDF document:

	<dtml-call "RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type', 'application/pdf')">

How can I do this in Seaside (I'm using Seaside2.3b5.st)?

My apologies if I'm missing something very obvious.

Thanks in advance,

Ian.

--
ian prince - inextenso - 1 ruelle des moulins - 1260 nyon - switzerland
ian at inextenso.com - tel +41 22 990 10 80 - mobile +41 78 880 27 02