[Seaside] OOPSLA & Seaside

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Oct 16 10:55:01 CEST 2003

Ok, well we should be able to give you plenty of that. :)  Andrew the
guy I work with is coming too, so we have at least four of us down
there.  We should definitely get together at some point - anyone want to
suggest a time now or will be just figure something out once we can look
at the BOF board?