[Seaside] Undefined ComancheNetService in WAKom

Eric Merritt cyberlync at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 14:23:03 CEST 2003

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I have one more
problem. Calling 'WAKom startOn: 9090' results in an
undefined message exception. It appears that
'ComancheNetService' doesn't exist in the squeak
image. The error results in the pause method of the
WAKom class. In all truth I am not really sure why
this occures. I hope one of you has some ideas.

pause
	(ComancheNetService services at: 'borges' ifAbsent:
[]) ifNotNilDo: [:s | s unregister]