[Seaside] Undefined ComancheNetService in WAKom

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Oct 16 14:29:50 CEST 2003

On Thursday, October 16, 2003, at 01:23 PM, Eric Merritt wrote:

> Sorry to bother you guys again, but I have one more
> problem. Calling 'WAKom startOn: 9090' results in an
> undefined message exception. It appears that
> 'ComancheNetService' doesn't exist in the squeak
> image. The error results in the pause method of the
> WAKom class. In all truth I am not really sure why
> this occures. I hope one of you has some ideas.

Eric,

The "WAKom startOn:" method is for Comanche 5.  You have Comanche 6
loaded.  The SqueakMap entry for KomHttpServer includes a description
of how to get Seaside running with it.

One of these days I need to make #startOn: work with both; I had some
provisional code for that committed but I never worked out all the bugs.