[Seaside] Undefined ComancheNetService in WAKom

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Fri Oct 17 10:33:22 CEST 2003

Brian Brown wrote:

> On Thursday, Oct 16, 2003, at 14:32 America/Denver, Eric Merritt wrote:
>
>>> Eric,
>>>
>>> The "WAKom startOn:" method is for Comanche 5.  You
>>> have Comanche 6
>>> loaded.  The SqueakMap entry for KomHttpServer
>>> includes a description
>>> of how to get Seaside running with it.
>>

>>  Thanks Avi, I should have read the docs a bit more. I
>> will try to do so in the future.
>>

> And the description of how to start it is also in KomHttpServer class
> comment... (there are two classes that begin with this prefix, one has
> a comment and one doesn't... sorry I can't remember which one right
> now :)
>
> Brian

It's KomHttpServerInfo.  In general, I try to put package level
documentation in the class comments of the PackageInfo subclass.  Also,
many of the other classes in Comanche contain documentation in the class
comments...so always have a look there (particularly for the modules, I
offer usage examples for the ComancheModule subclasses in class comments).

- Stephen