[Seaside] How to set the filename of a returned document?

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Oct 31 19:57:17 CET 2003

On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 04:01 AM, Ian Prince wrote:

> Avi, you mentioned submitting the code back via Monticello. How would
> I go about this? Is there a HOW-TO hiding somewhere?

Well, general instructions for using Monticello are here:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3328

For submissions, click +Repository, choose SMTP, and put in the info
for this mailing list.  Then when you save a version to that
repository, it will get posted here (similar to the "send this
changeset to the list" feature).