[Seaside] Templates?

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Tue Sep 9 16:43:01 CEST 2003

The Seaside web page (http://beta4.com/seaside2/) claims that Seaside
supports "designer-friendly templates". I am using the Squeak version
of Seaside downloaded from SqueakMap last thursday. Perhaps I just
missed it but I do not see how to use an html template with Seaside.
Any pointers or examples on how to use templates in Seaside?

(Well I could read the file and replace parts of the template with real
values and pass the result in an objects renderContentOn: method, but
assumed part of this was already done.)

----
Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
whitney at cs.sdsu.edu        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720
(619) 583-1978
(619) 594-3535 (office)