[Seaside] Finally got Seaside working in VW, but how to configure?

Roger Whitney whitney at cs.sdsu.edu
Wed Sep 10 20:14:03 CEST 2003

It took a while but I finally got Seaside working in VW7.1nc. First I
configured the default site in VW to use the namespace
Smalltalk.Seaside. Then it took a while (and a few probes) to find the
correct url to access an example:

http://localhost:8008/servlet/SeasideServlet/counter

Once I got that the question was how to configure a Seaside app. So I
tried to access the Seaside configure page with:

http://localhost:8008/servlet/SeasideServlet/config

Which asks me for a username and password! At this point I am stuck.
Where are the Seaside username and password set?  Does Seaside for VW
come with a default username and password?

----
Roger Whitney              Department of Computer Science
whitney at cs.sdsu.edu        San Diego State University
http://www.eli.sdsu.edu/   San Diego, CA 92182-7720
(619) 583-1978
(619) 594-3535 (office)