[Seaside] Templates?

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Thu Sep 11 03:46:22 CEST 2003

Avi Bryant wrote:

>And, out of curiosity, why would you be looking at the HTML source of a
>production app, rather than a development instance (with the toolbar
>turned on) of the same application?

Well, how about when I'm in Pennsylvania (or, say, Detroit, like I am at
the moment), and my wife calls me about a problem or a question, and I
want to hit the site to see what the actual html it is generating is.

I admit that doesn't happen much, but it has happened a couple of times now.

BTW, your bandwidth observation is an interesting observation.

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt
Bountiful Baby