[Seaside] Problems using Seaside

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Sep 11 17:39:16 CEST 2003

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Juergen Buchner wrote:

> After doing that code, I can start http://localhost:8080/seaside/config"
> and play around with the examples. But when I try to configure my first
> application I get the following error:

> BlockCannotReturn: Block cannot return
> 11 September 2003 10:27 pm

Hi Juergen,

Can you try, just to make sure, using Squeak 3.5 and Comanche 5 as the
tutorial recommends, and see if you still get that error?

I suspect it has something to do with Kom6.1, and should definitely be
fixed, but if you could confirm that you can get the "supported"
configuration to work first that would be useful.

Avi