[Seaside] Re: [ANN] Comanche 6.2

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Fri Sep 26 19:19:42 CEST 2003

Note that to use this version of Comanche with Seaside, you need to get
the very latest Seaside revision from SqueakMap, just posted today.  This
revision fixes a nasty bug that prevented Seaside from working with any
web server that uses the HTTP 1.1 keep-alive feature - which includes
Comanche 6, and will include Swazoo once Lukas integrates my keep-alive
patch :).

I know there were some people (including me) that stuck with Comanche 5
because of this problem.  Things should be more stable now.

Cheers,
Avi