[Seaside] Goto? (Call without return/answer)

Giovanni Giorgi jj at objectsroot.com
Sun Sep 28 16:55:28 CEST 2003

Hi!
	I'd like to implement a component goto: call.
I need this to go from a form to another (by a main menu bar)
Put in other way, I need a call: without answer.
I think this should be trivial but how can I get it?
Bye bye ;)
--
Plus I remember being impressed with Ada because
you could write an infinite loop without a faked up condition.  The idea