[Seaside] Seaside Vs Java Struts Wafer weblog comparison

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Mon Sep 29 09:45:07 CEST 2003

The actual final version is on my iDisk at
http://homepage.mac.com/tblanchard

I expect by now its been copied to the wafer site as well.

The download is quite a bit larger because its a whole image and source
file - given that it may be downloaded by non-smalltalkers I wanted to
ship something ready to run out of the box.  This one uses glorp to
pgsql database you have to set up.

  I do recall the folks at the users group saying that they typically
spent about 5 to 10 times as long to do wafer in the java based
frameworks (1 day vs 1- 2 weeks).

-Todd Blanchard