[Seaside] A question about checkboxes

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Sep 30 02:52:21 CEST 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Nick Brown wrote:

> More generally, I suppose what I'd like to be able to do is to defer the
> call-back until the form is submitted, and then receive all the
> call-backs at once. Is this possible?

I'm confused by your question, as that's exactly what happens normally.
Seaside can't do anything until the form is submitted; the only way what
you're describing (a page refresh on every checkbox click) could happen is
if you explicitly added javascript to submit the form in the checkbox
onUpdate event.  I've done this on occasion for select boxes, but it's
certainly not something Seaside does as a matter of course.