[Seaside] request termination

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Tue Aug 10 20:21:41 CEST 2004

On Aug 10, 2004, at 11:11 AM, Cees de Groot wrote:

> Not in a portably way, I fear. But having a sensible default number of
> seconds a request can chug on
> before the process is killed would be nice (set the default low - like
> 5 seconds
> - and add an override method to the component?)

Hm, yeah, a per-component override is a neat idea.  Or it could be
per-callback, with a similar default:

anchorWithAction: aBlock text: aString
	self anchorWithAction: aBlock text: aString timeout: 5

Or maybe even a combination of both - the callback sets the request
processing timeout, and the component sets the response generation
timeout?

Avi