[Seaside] GOODS on OS X

Benjamin Pollack benjamin.pollack at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 03:31:30 CEST 2004

I'm just now getting back into Seaside after a long absence, and was
happy to see that we now have a solid, free OODBMS in the form of
GOODS. The problem is that it won't compile on OS X, because OS X
lacks stropts.h. Has anyone had success getting this combo working?
I'd definitely rather not be tethered to a Linux machine during
development if I can avoid it, as that would kind of negate the whole
reason I do development on my PowerBook to begin with, but I'm also
not really in the mood to rewrite GOODS to use OpenTransport or some
such.

Thanks.

--Ben Pollack