[Seaside] how do I create a paginated grid?

LK s002 at landr.net
Tue Aug 17 15:05:22 CEST 2004

K wrote:

> I've created a WAGridDialog subclass ,(called #PMGrid), that will
> display records (ordered collection) from a GOODS database via a
> session variable.  Works great!  Now, I'd like to have it paginated.
> It seems like I should be able to combine it with WABatchedList.  But,
> I'm not sure how.

   I found that if I create a #filter session variable with accessor
methods, then I can add this code to the #PMLogsTask>>.renderContentOn:
html method.
     html render: pages.
    self session filter: pages batch.
    pmLogsView _ PMLogsGrid new .
    html render: pmLogsView.

But, now the #add, #modify, and #delete links, that I have added, do
nothing. ( no errors reported).
-Larry