[Seaside] Help understanding WATableReport

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Thu Aug 26 11:44:50 CEST 2004

rows := OrderedCollection new.
rows
    add: Date today;
    add: (Date today addDays: 1);
    add: (Date today addDays: 2);
    add: (Date today addDays: 5);
    add: (Date today addDays: 3).
columns := OrderedCollection new.
columns add: (WAReportColumn selector: #yourself title: 'date').
table := WATableReport new rows: rows; columns: columns; yourself

When I display this table I can click on "date" header and the column
sorts back and forth. This is in squeak3.6 and seaside2.5b2. The only
explanation for your problems I have is that you are using squeak3.7 and
the new date/time classes there don't work properly (I haven't tested
this). Are you using 3.7?

rado
--
gentleman, n. - a man who knows how to blog, but doesn't