[Seaside] Help understanding WATableReport

radoslav hodnicak rh at 4096.sk
Thu Aug 26 19:58:31 CEST 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Lukas Renggli wrote:

> We are using table-reports quite often in our applications, however I
> patched the WATableReport to let the column do the rendering of the
> cells:

Looks like a common modification - I did that too (just that my columns
accept a tdBlock). Other changes include hooking the sorting on glorp so
that DB sorts the columns (not terribly effective but at least it's
correct - postgres can sort accented characters, squeak cannot)

rado
--
gentleman, n. - a man who knows how to blog, but doesn't