[Seaside] registerObjectForBacktracking, submit and execute block

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Sat Aug 28 10:38:57 CEST 2004

I'm trying to build an edit form with a table displaying items, a
checkbox for each item and a link to delete all checked items.
In my form i have two collections, one to keep all items and another
one to keep the selection.
It all worked flawlessly until i decided to register the collections
for backtracking, now nothing happens when i delete items.
The problem as I see it is that the snapshot is taken when the form
submits, before the block is executed that removes the checked items.

Current behaviour:
1)	Submit to update selection
2)  	Take snapshot for backtracking
3) 	Execute block removing checked items

Correct behaviour:
1)	Submit to update selection
2)	Execute block removing checked items
3)	Take snapshot for backtracking

It feels like Seaside somehow has to capture the fact that i'm
submitting and executing a block at the same time and run the block
before taking the snapshot.

/Adde