[Seaside] Executing block and submitting form with textlink

Andreas Nilsson wahboh at mac.com
Sat Aug 28 14:53:06 CEST 2004

Well that's not at all what i'm talking about.
All i wan't for now is to hide the implementation details (javascript)
behind a function in the framework.
If there's ever a better implentation it's one place to modify and
everyone gets the benefit automatically.
Why should a user of the framework even have to care how the form is
submitted?

/Adde