[Seaside] current/latest version for VisualWorks

Jon Paynter kittle at mail.yans.net
Tue Aug 31 16:36:47 CEST 2004

Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:14:34 -0700

>On Aug 30, 2004, at 14:35, Michel Bany wrote:
>
>> Travis Griggs a écrit :
>>
>> > I thought I'd play with Seaside this afternoon, for VisualWorks. The
>> > problem is, that if I open the published items on the OR, and enter
>>  > "seaside" in the filter field, there are two scrollbars worth of
>> > packages/bundles to choose from. What should I load?
>>  >
>>  You need to load a bundle : either SeasideForWebToolkit or
>> SeasideForSwazoo.
>> These two bundles are made of many bundles/packages that show up in the
>> list.
>>

>OK, I tried the SeasideForWebToolkit one, and got the stack dump
>attached below the sig. This is in a 7.2.1 image, loaded with a couple
>of tools, but otherwise, pretty pristine. Any help much appreciated.
>
>--
>Travis Griggs
>Objologist
>My Other Machine runs OSX. But then... so does this one.

Travis,

Go out the the cincom public repository.  There are published parcels you can load.
Make sure you read the comments on each of the versions.  They say which versions to load and not to load.

If that doesnt work for you, let us know and i'll send you the VW file out a made from the Seaside parcels.

Jon.