[Seaside] current/latest version for VisualWorks

Travis Griggs tgriggs at key.net
Tue Aug 31 17:07:45 CEST 2004

On Aug 31, 2004, at 7:36, Jon Paynter wrote:

>  Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:14:34 -0700
>

>  >On Aug 30, 2004, at 14:35, Michel Bany wrote:
>  >
>  >> Travis Griggs a écrit :
>  >>
>  >> > I thought I'd play with Seaside this afternoon, for VisualWorks.
> The
>  >> > problem is, that if I open the published items on the OR, and
> enter
> >>  > "seaside" in the filter field, there are two scrollbars worth of
>  >> > packages/bundles to choose from. What should I load?
>  >>  >
>  >>  You need to load a bundle : either SeasideForWebToolkit or
> >> SeasideForSwazoo.
> >> These two bundles are made of many bundles/packages that show up in
> the
>  >> list.
>  >>
>  >
>  >OK, I tried the SeasideForWebToolkit one, and got the stack dump
> >attached below the sig. This is in a 7.2.1 image, loaded with a
> couple
> >of tools, but otherwise, pretty pristine. Any help much appreciated.
> >
>  >--
>  >Travis Griggs
>  >Objologist
> >My Other Machine runs OSX. But then... so does this one.
>
> Travis,
>
> Go out the the cincom public repository.  There are published parcels
> you can load.
>  Make sure you read the comments on each of the versions.  They say
> which versions to load and not to load.
>
> If that doesnt work for you, let us know and i'll send you the VW file
> out a made from the Seaside parcels.

I'm sorry. I wasn't clear. I DID use the latest version of
SeasideWebToolKit from the Open Repository. I DID look at comment,
first of Seaside-WebToolKit, which said "don't use this one, use the
one without the hyphen", so I used that one (and I checked its comment
too to make sure it didn't in turn indicate to use another one).