[Seaside] Problem installing seaside

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 18:59:52 CET 2004

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:50:17 +0100, Marcus Denker <denker at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> Now it would like to call Process terminationOkDuring:
>
> which does not exist.
>
>       How can this become so broken if it worked ok last week?

This sounds like it's probably one of the methods that was moved from
KomHttpServer to KomServices in all the recent repackaging Göran and
Brent did.  Either you could try using KomServices 1.1 and
KomHttpServer 7.0.1 instead, or maybe it's just that method that got
missed, in which case here it is:

Process>>terminationOkDuring: aBlock
	^aBlock value

Hm, there must be some subtlety to that implementation that I'm missing :).

Avi