[Seaside] Problem installing seaside

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:25:59 CET 2004

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:45:04 +0100, stephane ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at free.fr> wrote:

> > by the way may be this would be the time to continue the effort of
> > lukas an adrian
> > to port swazoo to squeak.

I continued that effort a long time ago ;).  On SqueakMap you'll see
three packages:

Swazoo-HTTP: this is the implementation of the (server side of) the
HTTP protocol that Swazoo is built on
Swazoo-Server: this is the full, portable server implementation
Swazoo-Listener: this is a much more lightweight server I did that's
Squeak-specific, that uses the same HTTP implementation.

The Swazoo-Server package is mostly there for completeness - I think
in the Seaside context people will want Swazoo-HTTP + Swazoo-Listener.
Mostly what these need are for people to test them so we can flesh
them out properly and work out any bugs.

Avi