[Seaside] Re: Problem installing seaside

German Arduino gsa at softhome.net
Tue Dec 7 11:00:46 CET 2004

stephane ducasse wrote:

>> by the way may be this would be the time to continue the effort of
>> lukas an adrian
>> to port swazoo to squeak.
>>

>> Stef

Hi:

I don't know the motivations of the deeper changes in Komanche in the
last times.

But I can comment what I see as a Komanche user:

Before: A lightweight, strong, simple and ever working web server.

Now (Approximately from the inclusion of "published" flag in SM): A
complicated to setup, full of problems web server.

Several of us, I think, are using Komanche in "production", that means
not only to test and learn.......and really Komanche today is in a bad
situation.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.
gsa.