[Seaside] seaside providers

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Tue Dec 7 18:00:52 CET 2004

We thought about that a while ago to set up a professional seaside
hosting here at netstyle.ch. The idea is to have a pre-installed system
as it is typically used for a Seaside app. This would include GOODS,
Postgres, ssh access, VNC and Apache for example. The
infrastructure/bandwidth etc. is in place, what we would have to set up
are some security restrictions.

Is there an interest in such a service?

Adrian