[Seaside] access to the model using goods

Leo De Marco leo at smalltalking.net
Tue Dec 7 19:42:54 CET 2004

Hi everyone!

I was working with my application using seaside, leaving the persistence problem like the last thing to do...
So, now is the moment to worried about that. Till now, I have access to my model using a singleton where I have all my collections (Company current). I need to access to the singleton from my seaside "pages" and from the model too.
When I decided to use GOODS, I put my singleton like the root, so when I need to access from de session of seaside:

^self db root

My problem is with the access from the model... I was thinking about the possibility to access through another connection in the model, but I dont know is the best thing to do....
Any ideas??

pd: I dont need performance :)

Best regards,

Leo De Marco