[Seaside] access to the model using goods

Avi Bryant avi.bryant at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 13:13:23 CET 2004

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:48:20 -0500, John Pierce
<john.raymond.pierce at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe Avi has a better strategy for "replaying" the changes on
> postback to the business objects in a GOODS setting if there where
> commit conflicts.

Just a quick answer, since I'm at a conference right now with horrible
net access, and will only be able to check and write email
sporadically at best:

I've found it actually works fairly well to simply replay the HTTP
request - the backtracking support takes care of rolling back any UI
changes, and GOODS rolls back any domain changes, so it's pretty safe
to send the same request through again.

Avi